- Pricing & Waiting Time
- Terms & Conditions
- Creating an Account
- Secure Bookings & Payments
- Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Google Analytics
- Drug and Alcohol policy Guide
- Zero tolerance policy
EFFECTIVE FROM: JULY 2019
Welcome to our website. These terms and conditions (“the terms and conditions”) govern your (“the user”) use of the [Dynamo of London] (“provider”) website located at the domain [https://dol.ltd] (“the website”). By accessing and using the website, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice. The user may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute any form of content obtained from the website for marketing or other purposes without the given consent of the provider. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Dynamo of London LTD (hereinafter referred to as “Dynamo of London”) enables its Users to book travel services over its online platform, through the association with other online platforms, as well as through the applications for mobile devices. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) are part of every agreement between Users with the arrangement of a travel service by Dynamo of London. In addition, the terms & conditions also describe in detail, the travel services which are offered through the direct entitlement created by Dynamo of London. Deviations from the User Terms, even in the case of letters of confirmation and unreserved services, are hereby rejected. Only if the management of Dynamo of London has expressly agreed in writing, this does not apply.
The term ‘Dynamo of London’ or ‘DOL’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Charles Rippin & Turner Middlesex House, 130 College Road, Harrow, England, HA1 1BQ. Our company registration number is 08135388, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2.PRICING & WAITING TIME
- Airport Pickups – 1 hour complimentary waiting time.
- Train Station Pickups – 30 minutes complimentary waiting time.
- Any other Location – 15 minutes complimentary waiting time.
Hourly rides within the M25 include:
- 2 Hours minimum (25 Miles included)
- 3 Hours minimum (37 Miles included)
- 4 Hours minimum (50 Miles included)
- 5 Hours minimum (62 Miles included)
- 6 Hours minimum (75 Miles included)
- 7 Hours minimum (87 Miles included)
- 8 Hours minimum (99 Miles included)
- 9 Hours minimum (112 Miles included)
- 10 Hours minimum (124 Miles included)
- 11 Hours minimum (137 Miles included)
- 12 Hours minimum (149 Miles included)
* This Tariff is set on a restricted amount of Miles per hourly booking. If exceeded, the above figures would be appended to the price.
All Prices include pick up, drop off Location and complimentary waiting time, as according to the booking. Any additional stops, extra waiting time (exceeding complimentary waiting time) will incur extra charges. Please see prices listed below.
Extra waiting time: £0.91 Per Minute
Extra Stop: £10.00, Per Stop
Extra Miles: £3.43 Per Mile
Extra Miles: £1.60 Per Mile
Extra Time: £0.91 Per Minute
Extra waiting time: £0.75 Per Minute
Extra Stop: £10.00 Per Stop
Extra Miles: £2.50 Per Mile
Extra Miles: £1.25 Per Mile
Extra Time: £0.75 Per Minute
Extra waiting time: £0.47 Per Minute
Extra Stop: £10.00 Per Stop
Extra Miles: £1.50 Per Mile
Extra Miles: £0.75 Per Mile
Extra Time: £0.47 Per Minute
Extra waiting time: £0.91 Per Minute
Extra Stop: £10 Per Stop
Extra Miles: £3.43 Per Mile
Extra Miles: £1.60 Per Mile
Extra Time: £0.91 Per Minute
Extra waiting time: £1 Per Minute
Extra Stop: £10 Per Stop
Extra Miles: £4.60 Per Mile
Extra Miles: £2.30 Per Mile
Extra Time: £1 Per Minute
Extra waiting time: £0.60 Per Minute
Extra Stop: £10 Per Stop
Extra Miles: £2.65 Per Mile
Extra Miles: £1.32 Per Mile
Extra Time: £0.60 Per Minute
Standing by our values, we ensure our drivers have real time updates for our clients. We do this by using flight tracking applications making sure our drivers are in the terminal on time, ready and prepared for the clients arrival.
3.TERMS AND CONDITIONS/PASSENGERS
- Dynamo of London politely request a minimum of 2 hours’ notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours’ notice – Please call our help-line on the following number: +442080044100
- The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot take responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle back to its working order, as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver due to their vehicle being off the road.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We hope you are able to acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
4.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS
You (“User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) by installing the Dynamo of London (“App”). These Terms also apply to the provision of all Passenger Transport Services and Errand Services booked through the App. Please read these Terms carefully before accepting their applicability by installing the App or requesting services through the App.
Creating an account:
Before placing a Booking Request via the App or website, the User must either establish a personal account or a corporate account. Personal accounts are used for personal, non-commercial use. Corporate accounts are intended for private use within the corporate community, with some advantages.
In order to build a personal account, the user must have his or her first name, last name, email address, phone number, and credit card information. The user promises that all information given is valid, accurate, and up to date. A credit card cannot be linked to a personal account that is not registered under the User’s name.
To open a corporate account, the user must have his or her first name, last name, email address, phone number, business name, company registration number, company registered address, and credit card information. The user promises that all information given is valid, accurate, and up to date. A credit card cannot be linked to a company account that is not registered under the User’s name.
Dynamo of London reserves the right to cancel or terminate personal or company accounts at any time for any reason, including, though not limited to, suspicions that the account was generated with false information or is otherwise being used for fraudulent purposes.
Conditions of use:
-The user cannot resell any of the Drivers Services provided by the App.
-User may not attempt to clone, rent, sub-license, loan, combine, duplicate, alter, amend, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, pass, share, decode, hack, upload, hurt, or misuse the App, or encourage third parties to do so on User’s behalf; or build derivative works of any kind of the App.
– Dynamo of London retains the right, at any time and for any reason, to amend or cancel the App, or to charge for the App or service given to Consumer in compliance with these App Terms.
– If the User is not the bill payer for the cell phones or portable computer used to use the App, it would be believed that the User has requested authorization from the bill payer to use the App.
– User shall ensure that it complies with these Terms at all times and shall ensure that each Passenger, Trader, or Recipient complies with these Terms. Failure to comply would result in the User’s ability to use the App and/or Driver Service being suspended immediately. Furthermore, if the Driver believes that the User, Passenger, or Recipient is not complying with these Terms, the Driver has the right to cancel the supply of the applicable Driver Services.
-Transport fees — As an agent between Driver and User, Dynamo of London shall be entitled to charge User the negotiated transport fees for the provision of Driver Services determined in compliance with its fixed cost for the Driver Services.
– Cancellation Fees — If the User cancels a Booking Request 5 minutes after the Driver has been allocated, or the Driver cancels a Booking Request for either of the following reasons:
- The Passenger not being at the approved Pick-Up Location at the Pick-Up Time.
- If the User violates these Terms, Dynamo of London will charge the User a cancellation fee, including waiting time, that will at least equal the minimum fare (“Cancellation Fees”). When PHO cancels a Booking Request due to the User’s violation of these Terms, the Driver has the right to charge Cancellation Fees in addition to the right to recover any Disbursements incurred and any related Transaction Fees (as well as any other costs or damages incurred as a result of the User’s breach of these Terms).
Payment using Personal Account
– Timing — Dynamo of London, operating as an agent between Driver and User, can incur Transport Charges, Disbursements, Transaction Fees, and Cancelation Fees instantly after Driver confirms that Services have been completed and/or Services have been cancelled using the credit card connected to the personal account.
– Insufficient funds on credit card — If it is discovered during the trip that the credit card connected to User’s personal account does not have enough funds to pay the fare, User may apply credit to his/her card within a week. User’s personal account will be locked before Dynamo of London is able to charge the outstanding fare. After receiving payment, your personal account will be opened, and the user will be able to continue using the App’s services.
– Multiple credit cards — When making a Booking Request, the user can connect multiple credit cards to his or her personal account and choose the preferred card. If Dynamo of London is unwilling to charge the chosen card, it will charge every other card associated with User’s personal account.
– Preauthorization — Dynamo Of London can pre-authorize the User’s credit card to ensure that adequate funds are available to pay for the booked journey.
Payment using Corporate Account
– Monthly payment — Corporate account holders have the option of paying on a monthly basis. On the first of each month, Dynamo of London will submit a concise invoice outlining all Transport Charges, Disbursements, Transaction Fees, and Cancellation Fees paid within the corporate account in the previous month.
– Unless otherwise concluded in writing with Dynamo of London, the User shall pay each invoice to Dynamo of London within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
– In the case of an outstanding bill, Dynamo of London retains the right to automatically suspend User’s access to the corporate account and its functions.
– If a payment is not received as it is due for whatever reason, Dynamo of London retains the right to be compensated under an indemnity basis all expenses Dynamo of London incurs in retrieving the money due for any and all outstanding invoices (including the costs of recovering those costs), including Dynamo of London’s operating costs and any other costs accrued by attorneys or debt recovery firms. The operating expenses incurred by Dynamo of London which involve the expense of hiring the personnel in question as well as the overheads due to them for the period spent.
–Promotional rides and rewards – Dynamo of London can provide promotional rides to new App Users or reward current Users for inviting others to take their first trip. Dynamo of London reserves the right to revoke promotional rides or incentives from User’s personal and/or corporate account at any point, especially if we suspect the user of participating in referral fraud by establishing duplicate accounts.
–Payment Processors – Dynamo of London employs the expertise of third-party payment providers to charge fixed fees. Dynamo of London is not liable or compensated for any mistakes made by these payment processors.
–No Refunds – Both fees charged by Dynamo of London are non-refundable to the maximum degree allowed by statute.
- Your safety, and that of our chauffeurs and our of vehicles will be of paramount importance, chauffeur will exercise his discretion in all matters to this regard.
- Our drivers will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Our Chauffeurs will use Waze or Google to stay ahead of any traffic delays which may occur in the journey.
All our vehicles carry comprehensive insurance with hire & reward cover through our Insurance provider. All vehicles are licensed with the statutory authorities and Dynamo of London carries public liability & product liability insurance. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Dynamo of London Ltd will not be held responsible or be held liable for any loss/damage to such property. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions will affect the clients statutory rights.
1.PERSONAL INFORMATION WE USE
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. For example, we will only gather personal information about you through direct interactions with you, as well as through automated processes. Chauffeurs may also provide us with additional information. Information may be provided via our website, or through verbal communication over the phone or through email. An example where this may occur is when you create an account on our website.
Information we collect:
Identity Data – This includes first name and last name.
Passenger location Data – When location permission has been granted by the client, the requirement to insert the pickup of drop-off location is removed.
Contact Data – including your email address, phone numbers, and zip code You may give us permission to access the contact details of the passenger for whom you are booking the ride for but we do not save this person’s contact details after the journey is completed.
Financial Data – To process payments, you’ll need your bank account and payment card information (including the expiration date and CVV). The expiration date and CVV are only used to check the validity of the payment card details, and the CVV is not saved until the payment is confirmed. We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
Transaction Data – Payment details to and from you, as well as information about the goods and services you’ve bought from us, such as your location, pickup and drop-off addresses, dates, times, distances travelled, amount charged, calls or texts, and other transaction details. This information is used to bill you for our services and to notify you if a payment order is refused/declined.
Technical Data – When you visit our website, our web server collects some basic information such as your internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on our site, and when. We only use this information to analyse the use of our website to help guide improvements. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
Preference Data – This includes your chosen preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data – Includes information about your use of our website, app, services, and products, such as app downloads and web page histories.
Marketing and Communications Data — Including your preferences in receiving marketing from us, as well as your communication preferences.
Chauffeur Data – This may include information from a chauffeur’s CV, ID documents, driving licence, the name and contact details of any company through which a chauffeur provides services, information from any lawful background checks, vehicle information and registration.
Journey Ratings – Passengers may decide to rate the performance of the chauffeur and provide us with further details and feedback in regards to their experience.
We may also need to obtain additional information from you in order to verify your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to prevent personal information from being leaked to someone who does not have permission to receive it.
8.CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Before using the App to make a Booking Request, the user must first create a personal or corporate account. Personal accounts are for personal, non-commercial use only. Corporate accounts are intended for private use in the corporate sector, and they come with some advantages.
User provides his or her first and last names, email address, phone number, and credit card information in order to establish a personal account. The data generated by the user must be valid, right, and current. A credit card cannot be linked to a personal account that is not in the name of the User. User’s first name, last name, email address, phone number, business name, company registration number, company registered address, and credit card details are all shared in order to establish a corporate account. The data generated by the user must be valid, right, and current. A credit card cannot be linked to a company account that is not registered under the name of the User.
Dynamo of London may suspend or terminate personal or business accounts at any time for any reason including without limitation if Dynamo of London has reasons to believe that the account is created with false data or otherwise used for fraudulent purposes.
9.SECURE BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- Credit and Debit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- For all bookings Dynamo of London requires full upfront payment for all bookings made.
- Our out of hours service is between 1am and 6am. An additional 25% surcharge will be applied between these hours.
- Additional charges may apply for parking and waiting times.
- On your credit card statement you will be charged to Dynamo of London LTD.
- All quotes are not fixed prices, but only an estimate and do not include any additional waiting time applied during unforeseen circumstances such as traffic delays.
10.CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 25% of all payments will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all payments will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 2 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all payments will be non-refundable.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled less than 1 month prior to the booking date, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If the customer fails to be available for pick-up at the time and place requested, all payments will be non-refundable.
- If the customer enters a wrong location for a booking, an additional fee will be added to the clients bill. The additional fee will cover the drivers time and miles used to travel to the correct location.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that contain tiny amounts of information, such as a username that password, and are used to mark the device when you connect to a computer network. HTTP cookies are used to recognise individual users and to enhance the web surfing experience.
The server creates the data contained in a cookie as you bind. This information is branded with an ID that is exclusive to you and your computer.
This platform employs cookies, as do the vast majority of modern websites. A cookie is a tiny text file that is saved on a user’s computer for the purpose of storing records and remembering preferences. If your browser settings support it, different websites will each send their own cookies to your browser. Your browser only allows a site to view the cookies that it sends to you, not the cookies that other sites send to you. You can tell your browser whether to accept or deny cookies. Since every browser is different, consult the support section of your browser to learn how to do this. A beacon is used in combination with cookies to develop an understanding of how users view and process the information on a website.
If you disable your cookies the site may not function as intended. To better understand your use of this particular website, we use various cookies, none of which will cause you or your computer any harm and none of this contains your secure information, such as credit card and payment details etc. However, we use the cookies and beacons to help your browsing experience and collect information such as: visits, page views, average time on site, referrals etc so we can improve our site.
If you choose to use our website, you are therefore acknowledging that we may store and access essential cookies on your computer or any other device you are using. Our website consists of cookies, with some that are essential and are essential for the operation of our website. Furthermore, with your permission, we can store and access non-essential cookies on your computer or other device. This cookies are not required for the operation of our Website, but they allow us to provide additional functionality or collect additional information regarding your use of our Website. You are not required to commit to our use of non-essential cookies, and we will not put those cookies until you do.
13.DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY GUIDE – DYNAMO OF LONDON LTD
Dynamo of London LTD is committed to creating a drug and alcohol free workplace to safely achieve its business objectives. This commitment:
- Promote employees’ wellbeing and health and safety.
- Creates a work environment where employees feel safe.
- Recognises the importance of satisfying clients and providing excellent service.
- Improves business performance including management of business risk and associated costs.
- Supports the requirements to comply with governments guidelines.
The Drug and Alcohol Policy and procedures will apply to all employees of Dynamo of London LTD as well as sub-contractors.
Dynamo of London LTD will support its staff in achieving this goal through the following initiatives:
The drug and Alcohol Programme will be supported by educational material and managers’ training conduct.
- Pre-employment Testing
New appointments are contingent on applicants returning negative drug test
- Post-Accident/Incident Testing
Employees may be tested for the presence of drugs and/or alcohol when they are involved in an incident or car accident where their actions may have contributed to the event. Certain serious incidents will result in mandatory testing.
- Reasonable Cause Testing
Employees may be tested for the presence of drugs and/or alcohol where their actions, appearance, behaviour or conduct suggests drugs and/ or alcohol may be impacting on their ability to work effectively and safely.
- Random Testing
Employees will be subject to be randomly selected for testing for the presence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Serious Misconduct
Employees observed taking, selling, supplying or being in the possession of drugs and/or alcohol at work will be disciplined according to Dynamo of London LTD serious misconduct procedures. Employees refusing to consent to undertake the drug and/or alcohol testing will also be disciplined as above.
14. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Dynamo of London does not tolerate the use of drugs or alcohol by any driver providing our service to our clients. If you believe your driver may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, please ask the driver to END THE TRIP IMMEDIATELY. Then exit the car and call 999.
After the driver has ended the trip, please report any feedback directly to us by either calling us /email/app. The best form of contact is by calling +442080044100 – +447425088001 or emailing email@example.com